Sunday, June 24, 2012

Well hello again

Wow... so much for doing photo-a-day! I have a few I never got around to posting. I'll try it again in July.

Day 24: on my mind
So many things come to mind when I see this picture: Am I ever going to lose the baby weight? Isn't the little one ridiculously cute? Am I totally damaging my kid's development by letting her look at computer screens (or TV screens)? Is it really true that exposure to screens (TV, computer, or others) cause kids to have ADHD?  How awesome is my new JCrew hoodie? What were we looking at? Should I start running? Can I take the baby to the kid's club at the gym? Is the kid's club better at my gym or D's gym?

My mind is constantly going and these days it's getting harder and harder to shut it off. My thoughts have just moved from being all about me and Dennis to being all about Olivia with a sprinkling of me and Dennis. I don't even want to admit the 10 million thoughts and questions that sentence just brought up! How do moms with more than one kid ever sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment